Are you interested in working at Contempo? Visit our Culture & Values page first to learn more about us, then see the listings below. To apply for the listings below, email your resume and a little about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why should you work at Contempo?
- We are a growing company with a casual work environment.
- We reward top performers with generous bonuses as the company grows.
- We develop packaging for top brands and retailers in the world of fashion.
- We are a current market leader with plans to become the #1 packaging company.
- We have fun while we work -- ping pong table available anytime.
Jobs in Providence, RI
- Project Manager -- Manage projects beginning to end, and work with sales to meet the customers timelines
- Customer Loyalty Team — If you love to serve your customers and exceed their expectations, we want to talk to you.
- Outside Sales -- If you have a passion for selling and are willing to go after the biggest brands in the world, we want to talk to you.
Jobs in Shenzhen, China
- Project Manager -- Work with USA project managers to source materials and execute customer requests.
- Senior Quality Control Manager — Implement additional controls to further improve quality of final products.
- Sample Making Intern — Work in our sample department to make prototypes and mock-ups of packaging concepts for our customers.
- Junior Packaging Engineer -- Work with our Technical Director to ensure all customer designs are sound, as well as develop concepts.
- Brand Ambassador -- A combination of sales, recruiting and marketing, you will be tasked with bringing the Contempo name to as many people as possible!
- Content Specialist -- For strong writers only, you will part of our content team, writing blog posts, ebooks and guides on packaging and fashion related topics.